Genomics, a high-tech biomedical research and genetic diagnostics center, was established in 2020 by scientists working in Georgia and the US. In 2022, Genomics completed the certification process and received a certificate confirming the EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The Mission of our Centre
Providing high-quality medical laboratory services to patients in biomedical research and genetic diagnostics in accordance with American and European standards, strengthening the medical laboratory segment of the country with professional practitioners, and introducing novel tests.
Our vision of quality
- To be one of the leading and most accessible biomedical research and genetic diagnosis centers in reproductive medicine in Georgia;
- To be a reliable base and active supporter of professionals from various areas of medicine in the field of laboratory diagnostics;
- Introduction, creation, production, application and export of innovative diagnostic studies based on high-tech approaches in the region;
- Continuously improve quality management systems through proper planning, stakeholder orientation, continuous process evaluation, the timely implementation of educational, corrective and preventive measures.
Quality policy for medical laboratory services
- Continuous increase of patient and partner satisfaction and, consequently, their number by introducing modern international standards/protocols for patient care and laboratory diagnostics within the framework of legislative requirements;
- Continuous analysis and improvement of partners / patients needs and satisfaction assessment with an effective service-oriented approach by the relevant service unit;
- Improvement of the already implemented directions by the Genomics laboratory, upgrade of medical infrastructure, and introduction of new services and technologies;
- Establishment of continuous training for the Genomics staff and a continuous provision of medical education to the population in this field. The constant motivation of employees and stimulating.